My plans for the future...

When I start to think about my future profession, I imagine that I work in a big company with people and do very important things. I imagine that I am an economist. I like to work with numbers, with the computer, I like to communicate with different people. 
Few months ago I realized I can be an economist. My choice was not easy, because there are many different professions. I wanted to be a loyer or a programmer. But later I have decided that the best thing for me is to become an economist. 

This profession looks so interesting and important to me. I am very good in mathematics. I like to solve the problems, check algorithms and work with numbers. It’s not easy but it makes mathematics more interesting. Now I work hard at my math. I go to private lessons to improve my knowledge of math. 
I want to attend to American university. There maths will be more complicated. All 5 years I will study hard to become the best economist. 
Today all the companies need professional people. Lawyers, programmers, managers and of course economists play a very important role in developing of any company. If I succeed to have company, I will be proud of myself all my life. Nowadays it is very difficult to make the right choice for a teenager. I am sure we are able to change our decisions but it’s important to choose with the heart. 
Today economists work a lot and they have good money. Of course you need to have good experience and knowledge. You have to love and enjoy your job. I see I will be a very successful and professional economist.
I am sure one day my family will be proud of me because I have made my choice already and I do my best to get high results. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

թարգմանույթյուն ժարգոնային բառերի

Իմ անոնը Արամ է /Վերլուծություն/

Սասունցի Դավիթը "Քաջի մահը և կույրունը"