English

 nside out pre-intermediate- page 112, ex. 7, 8, page 113, ex. 1, 4

ex.7

2.Was your house built in the 20th century.

3. Were your shoes made in Brazil?

4. Was our jacket designed by Armani?

5. Was this watch made in Japan?

6. Was your computer manufactured in China?

ex.8

  1. b. Did you use to visit the Zoo?

2. a. A teacher is a person who works in school.

3. b. If you had a pet, what would it be?

4. b. When I got home, I made lunch.

5. b. This watch is made of gold.

6. a. It might rain tomorrow.

b. I have a big extended family.

c. I always go for a brisk walk after lunch.

d. I should slow down. I’m always in a hurry.

e. It’s important to have a good network of friends.

f. I do martial arts to keep fit.

b. I’m terrified of snakes.

c. I am not very keen on tennis.

d. I am not afraid of spiders, but I don’t like them.

e. I’m allergic to strawberries.

f. I’m very interested in old French films.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

թարգմանույթյուն ժարգոնային բառերի

Իմ անոնը Արամ է /Վերլուծություն/

Սասունցի Դավիթը "Քաջի մահը և կույրունը"