English

 Task 1. Read the text, translate the last passage into English:


Two friends were camping together. Their names were Jim and Tim. Tim was very lazy. The first evening of their holiday, Jim said to Tim, ‘Here’s some money. Go and buy some meat.’


‘I’m too tired,’ answered Tim. ‘You go.’ So Jim went to buy the meat. When he came back, he said to Tim, ‘Now, here’s the meat. Please cook it.’ But Tim answered, ‘No, I’m not good at cooking. You do it.’ So Jim cooked the meat. Then Jim said to Tim, ‘Cut the bread,’ but Tim answered, ‘I don’t want to,’ so Jim cut the bread.


Հետո նա ասաց Թիմին.

Then he said Tim


-Խնդրում եմ, գնա և ջուր բեր:

-Please go and bring water.


-Ոչ, չեմ գնա, չեմ ուզում հագուստս կեղտոտել,- պատասխանեց Թիմը, և Ջիմն ինքը բերեց ջուրը:

-No I am not going I don’t want to make my clothes dirty- anwserd Tim. Jim brought the water for himself.


Ապա Ջիմն ասաց.

Then Jim said.


-Ճաշը պատրաստ է, արի ուտելու:

-The dinner is ready come to eat.


-Այ դա ես կանեմ, պատասխանեց Թիմը, -հո ամեն անգամ «ոչ» չե՞մ ասելու:

-I will do that-answered Tim-am I not going to say no every time?


Do the reported speech


“How often do you go to the cinema?” She asked me how often I went to the cinema.

“Do you live in London?” She asked me that If I lived in London.

“Did he arrive on time?” She asked me If he had attived on time.

“Please help me carry this” She asked me help her carry this.

Could you please open the window?” She me open the window.

Task 2. Read the text, translate the last passage into English:


When the Americans were getting ready to send their first men to the moon, an old Irishman was  watching them on television in the bar of a hotel.


There was an Englishman in the bar too, and he said to the Irishman, ‘The Americans are very clever, aren’t they? They’re going to send some men to the moon. It’s a very long way from our world.’


‘Oh, that’s nothing,’ the Irishman answered quickly. ‘The Irish are going to send some men to the sun in a few months’ time. That’s much farther away than the moon, you know.’


Անգլիացին զարմացավ՝ լսելով դա:

The English was surprised to hear that.


-Իհարկե,-ասաց նա,- բայց արևի վրա չափազանց շոգ է մարդկանց համար:

-Yes of course-he said-but it’s too hot for people on the sun.


Իռլանդացին ծիծաղեց և պատասխանեց.

The Irish laughed and answered.


-Իռլանդացիները հո հիմար չեն, մենք արև ցերեկով չենք գնա, այլ կգնանք այնտեղ գիշերով:

-The Irishs aren’t stupid, we won’t go during the day, we will go there at night.


Do the reported speech


“Go to bed!” She asked me went to bed

“Do your homework!” She told me did my homework

“Don’t smoke!” She said didn’t speak

“Don’t make a mess!” She said didn’t make a mess.

Do the washing-up!” She said did the wasing-up

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

թարգմանույթյուն ժարգոնային բառերի

Իմ անոնը Արամ է /Վերլուծություն/

Սասունցի Դավիթը "Քաջի մահը և կույրունը"